1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
EB2A Internet ("EB2A") welcomes you.
EB2A provides its service to you subject to the following Terms of Service ("TOS"), which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. You can review the most current version of the TOS at any time. In addition, when using particular EB2A owned or operated services, you and EB2A shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services, which may be posted from time to time. All such guidelines or rules (including but not limited to our Spam Policy) are hereby incorporated by reference into the TOS. EB2A may also offer other services that are governed by different Terms of Service.
2. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
EB2A provides users with access to a rich collection of resources, including various communications tools, forums, shopping services, search services, personalized content and branded programming through its network of properties which may be accessed through any various medium or device now known or hereafter developed (the "Service"). You also understand and agree that the Service may include advertisements and that these advertisements are necessary for EB2A to provide the Service. You also understand and agree that the Service may include certain communications from EB2A, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the EB2A Newsletter, and that these communications are considered part of EB2A membership and you will not be able to opt out of receiving them. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new EB2A properties, shall be subject to the TOS. You understand and agree that the Service is provided "AS-IS" and that EB2A assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings. You are responsible for obtaining access to the Service, and that access may involve third-party fees (such as Internet service provider or airtime charges). You are responsible for those fees, including those fees associated with the display or delivery of advertisements. In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the Service.
3. YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
In consideration of your use of the Service, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to:
(a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service's registration form (the "Registration Data") and
(b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or EB2A has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, EB2A has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
EB2A is concerned about the safety and privacy of all its users, particularly children. Please remember that the Service is designed to appeal to a broad audience. Accordingly, as the legal guardian, it is your responsibility to determine whether any of the Service areas and/or Content (as defined in Section 6 below) are appropriate for your child.
5. MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Service's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to
(a) immediately notify EB2A of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and
(b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. EB2A cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section 5.
6. MEMBER CONDUCT
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not EB2A, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. EB2A does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, pornographic, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will EB2A be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a EB2A official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party; This includes linking to or redirecting to any content or copyright files hosted on a 3rd party resource / servers.
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping) that are designated for such purpose (please read our complete Spam Policy);
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that is of broadcast / streaming types.
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that is of keylogging / proxy service / irc / shell(s) if any type / file hosting / file sharing types.
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material on free hosting accounts that is of pornographic nature. This excludes premium paid hosting accounts ( cPanel/WHM hosting accounts ).
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
- "stalk" or otherwise harass another; and/or
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise material for the purposes of file distribution, relay, or streaming reasons.
- collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraphs 1 through 15 above.
USE OF COPYRIGHT MATERIAL AND PROOF OF OWNERSHIP OF CONTENT
Sites must not contain Warez, copyright or other illegal material including links or redirects to copyright material hosted on 3rd party websites / resources. The onus is on you the customer to prove that you own the rights to publish material, not for EB2A to prove that you do not. EB2A does not allow the propagation or distribution of copyright material, files or warez under any circumstances.
ACCEPTABLE SERVER RESOURCE USE
Sites must not use excessive amounts of server resources. These include bandwidth, processor utilization and / or disk space. Please see the 'High Resource Use Policy' in the General Terms and Conditions.
BACKUPS / REQUESTING DATA BACKUP
It is the client / account holders responsibility to maintain and keep backups of website and MySQL data. We do not provide data restores from our archives / restoring a website or database to an earlier version. We also do not provide free backups / archives of customers own current data. We reserve the right to charge a fee of 9.99 USD if we are requested to create a backup on a customers behalf. We may choose to waive this fee under circumstances of our choosing.
WHM RESELLER TERMS
SCRIPT USAGE TERMS
Scripts on the site must be designed to produce web-based content, and not to use the server as an application server. Using the server to generate large volumes of email from a database is an example of activity that is not allowed. Scripts should not attempt to manipulate the timeouts on servers. These are set at the present values to ensure the reliability of the server. Sites that reset these do so because they are resource intensive, and adversely affect server performance and are therefore not allowed. Scripts that are designed to provide proxy services, anonymous or otherwise, are not allowed.
The primary purpose of any script must be to produce a web page. Scripts that send a single email based upon user entered information, or update a database are acceptable. Scripts that send bulk email or perform processor intensive database processes are not allowed. All outgoing mail is monitored and filtered and must be sent to or from a EB2A-hosted domain.
Sites must not contain scripts that attempt to access privileged server resources, or other sites on the same server
USAGE OF DISK SPACE TERMS
EB2A offers large web space and bandwidth with hosting accounts. By this, we mean space for legitimate web site content and bandwidth for visitors to view it. All files on a domain must be part of the active website and linked to the site. Sites should not contain any backups, downloads, or other non-web based content. We will treat all password protected archive (e.g. zip and rar) files as unacceptable. Multimedia content such as audio and video is acceptable provided it is streamed to the user, links to HTTP download of this content is not acceptable.
Archives of movie files, audio files, zips, rars or any large volumes of files used for downloading / sharing is not allowed.
In computing, an inode is a data structure on a traditional Unix-style file system such as UFS. An inode stores basic information about a regular file, directory, or other file system object.
EB2A reserves the right to limit INODEs usage on premium hosting plans to 180,000 and unlimited inodes on Business hosting plans subject to acceptable usage.
Right to suspend / terminate hosting services
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate any hosting services if a website/hosting service consumes excessive server resources or effects other websites / hosting services on a shared or clustered hosting server. Excessive resource usage can constitute any form of server usage calculated and determined at the discretion of EB2A. EB2A reserves the right to suspend service at any time without prior notice if or when the health or normal running / performance of a service is effected / degraded by a website or hosting service.
You acknowledge that EB2A may or may not pre-screen Content, but that EB2A and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or remove any Content that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, EB2A and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the TOS or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content created by EB2A or submitted to EB2A, including without limitation information in EB2A Message Boards and in all other parts of the Service.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that EB2A may access, preserve and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
(a) comply with legal process;
(b) enforce the TOS;
(c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties;
(d) respond to your requests for customer service; or (e) protect the rights, property or personal safety of EB2A, its users and the public.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may involve
(a) transmissions over various networks; and
(b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
You understand that the Service and software embodied within the Service may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and that use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by EB2A and/or content providers who provide content to the Service. You may not attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage rules embedded into the Service. Any unauthorized reproduction, publication, further distribution or public exhibition of the materials provided on the Service, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
7. INTERSTATE NATURE OF COMMUNICATIONS ON EB2A NETWORK
When you register with EB2A, you acknowledge that in using EB2A services to send electronic communications (including but not limited to email, uploading photos and files and other Internet activities), you will be causing communications to be sent through EB2A's computer networks, portions of which are located in California, Ohio, UK, and other locations in the United States and portions of which are located abroad. As a result, and also as a result of EB2A's network architecture and business practices and the nature of electronic communications, even communications that seem to be intrastate in nature can result in the transmission of interstate communications regardless of where you are physically located at the time of transmission. Accordingly, by agreeing to this Terms of Service, you acknowledge that use of the service results in interstate data transmissions.
8. SPECIAL ADMONITIONS FOR INTERNATIONAL USE
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
9. CONTENT SUBMITTED OR MADE AVAILABLE FOR INCLUSION ON THE SERVICE
EB2A does not claim ownership of Content you submit or make available for inclusion on the Service. However, with respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Service, you grant EB2A the following worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license(s), as applicable:
- With respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of EB2A Servers, the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such Content on the Service solely for the purposes of providing and promoting the EB2A Service to which such Content was submitted or made available. This license exists only for as long as you elect to continue to include such Content on the Service and will terminate at the time you remove or EB2A removes such Content from the Service.
- With respect to photos, graphics, audio or video you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Service other than EB2A Servers, the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such Content on the Service solely for the purpose for which such Content was submitted or made available. This license exists only for as long as you elect to continue to include such Content on the Service and will terminate at the time you remove or EB2A removes such Content from the Service.
- With respect to Content other than photos, graphics, audio or video you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Service other than EB2A Servers, the perpetual, irrevocable and fully sublicensable license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and publicly display such Content (in whole or in part) and to incorporate such Content into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed.
"Publicly accessible" areas of the Service are those areas of the EB2A network of properties that are intended by EB2A to be available to the general public. By way of example, publicly accessible areas of the Service would include EB2A Message Boards and all areas that are open to both members and visitors. However, publicly accessible areas of the Service would not include portions of EB2A Servers that are limited to members, EB2A services intended for private communication such as EB2A Mail or, or areas off of the EB2A network of properties such as portions of World Wide Web sites that are accessible via hypertext or other links but are not hosted or served by EB2A.
10. CONTRIBUTIONS TO EB2A
By submitting ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals ("Contributions") to EB2A through its forum, or contact forums, you acknowledge and agree that:
(a) your Contributions do not contain confidential or proprietary information;
(b) EB2A is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Contributions;
(c) EB2A shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Contributions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide;
(d) EB2A may have something similar to the Contributions already under consideration or in development;
(e) your Contributions automatically become the property of EB2A without any obligation of EB2A to you; and
(f) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from EB2A under any circumstances.
You agree to indemnify and hold EB2A and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, partners and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the TOS, or your violation of any rights of another.
12. NO RESALE OF SERVICE
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service (including your EB2A ID), use of the Service, or access to the Service, unless you are a member of the EB2A Reseller Service, utilising the reselling platform to resell to end users.
13. GENERAL PRACTICES REGARDING USE AND STORAGE
You acknowledge that EB2A may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Service, including without limitation the maximum number of days that idle hosting accounts, message board postings or other uploaded Content will be retained by the Service, the maximum number of email messages that may be sent from or received by an account on the Service, the maximum size of any email message that may be sent from or received by an account on the Service, the maximum disk space that will be allotted on EB2A's servers on your behalf, and the maximum number of times (and the maximum duration for which) you may access the Service in a given period of time. You agree that EB2A has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any messages and other communications or other Content maintained or transmitted by the Service. You acknowledge that EB2A reserves the right to log off accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time. You further acknowledge that EB2A reserves the right to modify these general practices and limits from time to time.
14. MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE
EB2A reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that EB2A shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
You agree that EB2A may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate your EB2A account, any associated email address, and access to the Service. Cause for such termination shall include, but not be limited to,
(a) breaches or violations of the TOS or other incorporated agreements or guidelines,
(b) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies,
(c) a request by you (self-initiated account deletions),
(d) discontinuance or material modification to the Service (or any part thereof),
(e) unexpected technical or security issues or problems,
(f) extended periods of inactivity,
(g) engagement by you in fraudulent or illegal activities, and/or
(h) nonpayment of any fees owed by you in connection with the Services.Termination of your EB2A account includes
(a) removal of access to all offerings within the Service, including but not limited to Hosting accounts, Email Services, SQL databases,
(b) deletion of your password and all related information, files and content associated with or inside your account (or any part thereof), and
(c) barring of further use of the Service. Further, you agree that all terminations for cause shall be made in EB2A's sole discretion and that EB2A shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your account, any associated email address, or access to the Service.Refund Policy.
Refunds are issued at the sole discretion of EB2A Internet. EB2A Internet reserves the right not to issue a refund. Customer agrees that hosting payments are NONREFUNDABLE. For example, if Customer submits payment for twelve (12) months of service, service will be provided for twelve (12) months and will not be refunded if customer chooses to discontinue service with EB2A mid-way through the term. Payments which are deemed to be fraud which can be verified and certain to be fraud are elligable to a refund, subject to the terms and conditions of the payment provider such as PayPal or 2Checkout, additionally we reserve the right to withhold refunds of orders deemed to be fraud for upto 30 days while investigations complete and legal authorities are notified.
16. DEALINGS WITH ADVERTISERS
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that EB2A shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Service.
The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because EB2A has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that EB2A is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that EB2A shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
17. MAXIMUM FREE HOSTING ACCOUNTS PER PERSON
Three free hosting accounts are allowed per person. Registering more than three accounts is considered abuse and will result in all accounts being terminated without notice.
18. EB2A'S PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
You acknowledge and agree that the Service and any necessary software used in connection with the Service ("Software") contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You further acknowledge and agree that Content contained in sponsor advertisements or information presented to you through the Service or by advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by EB2A or advertisers, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service or the Software, in whole or in part.
19 FREE DOMAIN WITH PAID HOSTING
Free domain names which are included with Paid Hosting accounts are the property of EB2A Internet. EB2A will always retain ownership of free domain names we register. If requested, EB2A will allow the 'transfer' any free domains to an alternative hosting provider if a transfer administration fee is paid, which amounts to $29.99. If the service has been provisioned for over 12 months or sooner EB2A may waiver the above mentioned transfer fee. EB2A reserves the right to cancel / transfer domain names which are provided with paid hosting accounts. We reserve the right to renew or allow the expiration of domain names we register.
The .INFO domain name provided with the 'monthly standard' premium plan is free for the 1st year only, to keep the domain after the 1st year, a renewal fee needs to be paid. (This is a separate additional payment to the monthly payments for the hosting) To renew the INFO domain name, we require a payment of $11.00 USD to cover the cost of renewing the domain with the registrars.
The free domain included with the monthly ultimate account is free to renewal each year providing you are in good billing status for all 12 monthly payments over the year.
You are not allowed to alter the name servers or transfer a free domain included with the monthly ultimate plan until 2 (two) complete months of payment has been made (2 x $6.99). We reserve the right to suspend any free domain name associated with a monthly ultimate account which has not been paid for 2 complete months.
DOMAIN NAME GENERAL TERMS OF SERVICE
We use PublicDomainRegistry.com and ENOM to register domain names for our clients.
You must agree to and comply with the terms of service provided by PublicDomainRegistry.com and ENOM for Any domain names we register for you.
PublicDomainRegistry.com Terms are here: http://www.publicdomainregistry.com/legal/
ENOM Terms of service are here: http://www.enom.com/terms/agreement.aspx
19b. EB2A RESELLER PAID PLAN LINKS
EB2A.net resellers using the free or plan 2 service are required to have paid hosting plan links to securesignup.net present in a visible location on the reseller domain home page. EB2A reserves the right to suspend and cancel resellers who do not have the paid plan links to securesignup.net. Resellers are entitled to use the securesignup affiliate program for paid plan links.
EB2A.net resellers using plan 3 or above may remove the paid plan links and are exempt from the requirement for placing paid plan links.
19c. USE OF ADVERT BLOCKERS
EB2A may use adverts to subsidize the costs of running the service, the use of advert blockers, or the process of recommending advert blockers whilst using the service is forbidden. Violation will result in termination.
20. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIESYOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT: 1. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. EB2A AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. 2. EB2A AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; AND (v) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED. 3. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. 4. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM EB2A OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TOS. 5. A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF USERS MAY EXPERIENCE EPILEPTIC SEIZURES WHEN EXPOSED TO CERTAIN LIGHT PATTERNS OR BACKGROUNDS ON A COMPUTER SCREEN OR WHILE USING THE SERVICE. CERTAIN CONDITIONS MAY INDUCE PREVIOUSLY UNDETECTED EPILEPTIC SYMPTOMS EVEN IN USERS WHO HAVE NO HISTORY OF PRIOR SEIZURES OR EPILEPSY. IF YOU, OR ANYONE IN YOUR FAMILY, HAVE AN EPILEPTIC CONDITION, CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN PRIOR TO USING THE SERVICE. IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SERVICE AND CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS WHILE USING THE SERVICE: DIZZINESS, ALTERED VISION, EYE OR MUSCLE TWITCHES, LOSS OF AWARENESS, DISORIENTATION, ANY INVOLUNTARY MOVEMENT, OR CONVULSIONS.
21.LIMITATION OF LIABILITYYOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT EB2A AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF EB2A HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
22. EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONSSOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF SECTIONS 19 AND 20 MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
23. SPECIAL ADMONITION FOR SERVICES RELATING TO FINANCIAL MATTERS
If you intend to create or join any service, receive or request any news, messages, alerts or other information from the Service concerning companies, stock quotes, investments or securities, please read the above Sections 19 and 20 again. They go doubly for you. In addition, for this type of information particularly, the phrase "Let the investor beware" is apt. The Service is provided for informational purposes only, and no Content included in the Service is intended for trading or investing purposes. EB2A and its licensors shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the Service, and shall not be responsible or liable for any trading or investment decisions based on such information.
24. NO THIRD-PARTY BENEFICIARIES
You agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in this TOS, there shall be no third-party beneficiaries to this agreement.
EB2A may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the TOS, by email, regular mail or postings on the Service.
26. TRADEMARK INFORMATION
The EB2A, EB2A logo, EB2A (in Chinese characters), trademarks and service marks and other EB2A logos and product and service names are trademarks of EB2A (the "EB2A Marks"). Without EB2A's prior permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner the EB2A Marks.
27. NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT
EB2A respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. EB2A may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be repeat infringers. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide EB2A's Copyright Agent the following information:
an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
EB2A's Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
By mail: reports@EB2A.com
28. GENERAL INFORMATIONEntire Agreement.
The TOS constitutes the entire agreement between you and EB2A and governs your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and EB2A with respect to the Service. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other EB2A services, affiliate services, third-party content or third-party software.Choice of Law and Forum.
The TOS and the relationship between you and EB2A shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and EB2A agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the county of Northumberland, United Kingdom.Waiver and Severability of Terms.
The failure of EB2A to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOS shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the TOS is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TOS remain in full force and effect.No Right of Survivorship and Non-Transferability.
You agree that your EB2A account is non-transferable and any rights to your EB2A ID or contents within your account terminate upon your death. Upon receipt of a copy of a death certificate, your account may be terminated and all contents therein permanently deleted.Statute of Limitations.
You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the TOS must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
The section titles in the TOS are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
Please report any violations of the TOS to reports@EB2A.com.